MONTROSE • 1706 A & B MARYLAND ST 77006
4 bedrooms • 3.5 bath
3,000+ sq FT
- Large open concept living area with 13 ft ceilings
- Bosch stainless steel appliance package
- Private driveways and fenced yards
- Madeval custom cabinetry with soft-close doors & drawers
- Sleek quartz countertops with custom tile backsplash
- Professionally designed interior finishes and color selections
- Expansive master retreat with great natural light and balcony
- Spacious dual master closets and spa-like bath
Established in 1911, Montrose is primarily a residential neighborhood centrally located in Houston, Texas. Montrose is a major cultural hub and has been called the "Heart of Houston" and was named one of the "ten great neighborhoods in America" in 2009.
The neighborhood is a demographically diverse area with renovated mansions, bungalows with wide porches, and cottages located along tree-lined boulevards. Examples of Houston’s historic residential architecture including century-old bungalows and mansions can be found in Montrose. The neighborhood hosts a number of diverse communities including artists, musicians, and LGBT organizations. Along with numerous thrift and vintage shopping stores, Montrose is home to many upmarket boutiques and restaurants.